Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
Microsoft certified it professional exam ensure that candidate must be capable of deploying, building, designing, optimizing, and operating technologies for a particular job. They make the design and technology decisions necessary to ensure successful technology implementation of various projects.
Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring(Exam 70-640)
- Configuring Domain Name System (DNS) for Active Directory
- Configuring the Active Directory infrastructure
- Configuring Active Directory Roles and Services
- Creating and maintaining Active Directory objects
- Deploy and manage software by using GPOs.
- Configure account policies.
- Configure audit policy by using GPOs.
- Maintaining the Active Directory environment
- Configuring Active Directory Certificate Services.
Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring(Exam 70-642)
- Configuring Addressing and Services
- Configuring Names Resolution
- Configuring Network Access
- Configuring File and Print Services
- Monitoring and Managing a Network Infrastructure
Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring(Exam 70-643)
- Deploying Servers
- Configuring Remote Desktop Services
- Configuring a Web Services Infrastructure
- Configuring Network Application Services
Windows Server 2008, Enterprise Administra(Exam 70-647)
- Planning network and application services
- Designing core identity and access management components
- Designing support identity and access management components
- Designing for business continuity and data availability
Windows 7, Configuring(Exam 70-680)
- Installing, Upgrading, and Migrating to Windows 7
- Deploying Windows 7
- Configuring Hardware and Applications
- Configuring Network Connectivity
- Configuring Access to Resources
- Configuring Mobile Computing
- Monitoring and Maintaining Systems that Run Windows 7
- Configuring Backup and Recovery Options