CompTIA professional certifications cover the technical skills and knowledge needed to succeed in a specific IT career.
CompTIA A+ Covers preventative maintenance, basic networking, installation, troubleshooting, communication and professionalism.
CompTIA Network+ Covers managing, maintaining, troubleshooting, operating and configuring basic network infrastructure.
- Network Topologies & Types Of Networks
- The OSI Model
- Networking Equipment - I
- Networking Equipment - II
- Understanding Frame Types, Especially Ethernet
- Understanding Wireless
- TCP/IP Addressing and IPv6
- Protocols of the TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- NAT and ICS
- DHCP, Port Forwarding, and DMZ Hosts
- TCP/IP Troubleshooting Tools
- Network Troubleshooting - A Case Study
- Common Protocol Suites
- WAN Technologies
- Network Management
- Remote Access
- Repair Tools
- Installation, Configuration and Upgrading
- Diagnosing and Troubleshooting
- Preventive Maintenance
- Basic Networking